L-3 Link has been prime contractor on the U.S. Navy’s E-6B Aircrew Training System (ATS) program since 1993. Our instructional team has helped to develop E-6B flight and maintenance crews capable of supporting this platform’s strategic communications and airborne command post mission.
Today our E-6B team of experts provides support that includes:
- classroom, computer based and simulator instruction
- initial, instructor upgrade, refresher, re-qualification, instrument ground school and crew resource management training
- operation, maintenance and modification of all training devices
- instructional courseware updates
- contractor logistics support
L-3 Link trains approximately 1,400 E-6B flight crew members annually. In doing so, our E-6B team helps to maintain a simulator availability rate that on average exceeds 99 percent.